It was a poor contract that gave them nothing besides the opportunity to record their songs.
They recorded at several studios but finally the album was shelved and the band became a tax write off for “Sidewalk Productions“. “
Above all” album was never officially pressed. Only 20 copies ever pressed and is one of the rarest vinyl records worldwide.
When this does come up for sale, you can be expected to pay up to $5,000 for it.
TOP 2 HIGHEST SOLD PRICES (ebay)
- – $5457 (10 bids – Start Price:$250) / 2018-10-15 / ( Cover: VG++| Media: NM / Seller from USA)
- –$2247 (25 bids – Start Price:$1) / 2010-05-26 / ( Cover: EX | Media: NM / Seller from: Australia)
Psychedelic Vinyl Records
from Sellers all over the World !!!
Label: Charisma – CRS-303
Poison Ivy 3:20
Only Forever 3:20
Da Blues 6:54
Time Seller 4:31
Hot Days 2:45
Produced For – The 3rd Enterprises, Inc.
Published By – Tiger Music
Published By – Alsy Pasly Music
Engineer – Bob Mahoney , Gary Brandt, Howard Steele
Management – A.I.D. Management
Producer – Clancy B. Grass III
– Vinylom Marketplace – Millions of items available for sale and trade from sellers all over the world.BUY-SELL-TRADE !!!
– Vinylom Forum – Discuss about Vinyl Records, Music and more with Music and Vinyl Lovers from all over the world.
– Vinylom Blog – Vinyl Record Stories and more…